Thursday, February 3, 2011

WATCH: Capt. Kelly's Profession of Faith At Today's National Prayer Breakfast

 We did get more detail (than yesterday) from Capt. Mark Kelly about his wife - Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-CD8) - and her steady improvement since the attempted assassination/successful murder spree last month.  Kelly flew to Washington, D.C. to give the closing prayer at this morning's National Prayer Breakfast.

"What allowed me to be here today, I think, is Gabby's condition.  It continues to improve.  Every day she gets a little bit better. The neurosurgeons and neurologists tell me that that's a great sign. The slope of that curve is very important."


I have not yet watched all of the 7 1/2 minutes, but what I have watched is very worthwhile.






We welcome your comments about this post. Or, if you have something unrelated on your mind, please e-mail to info-at-arizonaspolitics-dot-com. Thanks.

No comments: