Friday, March 22, 2013

Housekeeping Note: Change In Comment Settings, Display

This morning, I changed the settings for the display and format of comments.  I did this primarily because there is a good discussion taking place on my post titled "Arpaio Recall Challenge Spurs National Battle Of Birther Heavyweights; Some Upset Arpaio Has Not Filed Criminal Complaint Vs. Obama".I do not wish to get in the way of that discussion by requiring moderation.  (Also, I have seen a no-doubt-temporary dropoff in the amount of spam comments, and Blogger now has a setting where you can require moderation on older posts but not on newer posts.)

To highlight the discussion and promote more commenting, I have also re-placed comments under the post - instead of the previous setting of a pop-up window that had to be clicked to open.

I welcome your comments and civil discussion.  I reserve the right to remove comments, but will only do so if I deem them to be spam/offensive/personal attacks. 

We welcome your comments about this post. Or, if you have something unrelated on your mind, please e-mail to info-at-arizonaspolitics-dot-com or call 602-799-7025. Thanks.

No comments: